Become an Independent Representative:
Start your business today & reap the rewards of living life on your terms.
I'm interested in started my own Viva Femina business but...
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the eligibility requirements to become a Viva Femina Independent Representative?
•Be 18 years of age or older.
•Be a legal resident of the United States of America.
•Have a valid Social Security Number or Social Insurance Number.
•Complete and submit the Viva Femina Independent Representative Application/Agreement.
•Agree to the terms of the Agreement.
•The requirement to join Viva Femina as Independent Representative is to pay Enrolment Fee of $45 (the Enrolment Fee may be waived only if purchasing any Business Builder Kit during the initial enrollment process) with a $25 Annual Renewal Fee thereafter.
•Abide by the established Viva Femina Sales Policy & Procedures and Compensation Plan.
- What if I don't know anything about hair extensions products?No worries. Most of the Viva Femina Independent Representatives joined the company with little or no sales experience. You will be trained to demonstrate our amazing products - which are in high demand and virtually sell themselves.
- What if I don't know anything about direct sales or MLM?No worries. Most top Viva Femina Independent Representatives joined the company with little or no sales experience. The Viva Femina business plan features ongoing product training, innovative marketing tools, leadership development opportunities, and generous incentives for achievers. Anyone can do it!
- What are the advantages of being an Independent Representative?The freedom of being your own boss and the flexibility to set your own schedule will prove invaluable in helping you find a balance between your personal and professional lives because you'll be able to work as many - or as few - hours as you choose. Benefit from a rewarding compensation plan with limitless earning potential and rewards. The choice is yours!
- How do I earn money?Sell hair and beauty products through direct sales (e.g., home parties, etc.), Authorized Retailers (e.g., salons, bridal boutiques, etc.), and your Downline Organization. Not only will you benefit from the sales, but you'll also earn cash (and other incentives) through rank advancement bonuses and car bonus program. To obtain more detailed information, please refer to the Viva Femina Compensation Plan or contact a Viva Femina Independent Representative.
- How much money can I expect to earn as an Independent Representative?Viva Femina provides an exciting opportunity. Although there is unlimited opportunity whenever earning potential is unlimited, it is impossible to guarantee that a particular level of income can be earned. Individual results will vary depending on factors such as one's personal goal, commitment level, and sales skills. Viva Femina does not guarantee any level of income or earnings. Success or failure of any Viva Femina Independent Representative - like any other independent business success - depends on each Independent Representative's skills and personal effort. While we aim to aid you in your success, ultimately, your success is strictly up to you.
- How do I get paid from Viva Femina? Viva Femina pays on a monthly basis. Commissions and bonuses are determined monthly. Please see Compensation Plan for more info and activity requirements.
- How do I handle taxes with my Viva Femina business?As an Independent Representative with Viva Femina, you will be accountable for paying taxes on your own earnings. Each Representative paid more than $599 in any calendar year will receive a Form 1099 for tax purposes. Be sure your personal or business information is always up to date with company, so this information can be reported to you in a timely and accurate manner.
- Do I have to keep inventory on hand? You do not need to invest in stock, to keep any products in inventory, or to purchase products each month (i.e., "auto-ship"). Your customers and or your Marketing Organization (Authorized Retailers) order online, and the company sends the products to them directly.
- Do I have to deliver the product?You do not make deliveries. All products purchased at shows or by your accounts/retailers are shipped directly to them from the Viva Femina warehouse.
- What will I (or my customers) pay for shipping Viva Femina products?Shipping costs will vary slightly based on the type of order placed. See the shipping chart for pricing.
- Where am I allowed to sell Viva Femina products? Are there sales territories?You may enroll accounts, recruit, and sell in all 50 U.S. states. Within those 50 states, you can work wherever and whenever you want.
- How do I get started, and how much does it cost to become an Independent Representative?It is this simple:
Contact a Viva Femina Independent Representative (you can find one via the Viva Femina website).
Complete a Consultant Application and Agreement online and fill in the ID number of the IR who refers you. A one-time Enrollment Fee of $45 will apply. While the Enrollment Fee includes a Business Portfolio Kit, you'll also have the option of upgrading to a different Business Builder Kit (the Enrollment Fee may be waived only if purchasing any Business Builder Kit during the initial enrollment process).
- What if this just doesn't work for me?At Viva Femina, we realize that - even with the best intentions on both sides - not all partnerships are meant to be. As an Independent Representative, you're free to leave at any time. There is no cancellation penalty.
- Can I sell or transfer my Viva Femina Independent Representative business?The agreement with each Independent Representative is a personal contract with Viva Femina and may not be sold or transferred to a third party.
Be On Your Way To Success Today, Join Now!